BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

My 16th Birthday. [ Man, I had a startling sweet sixteen birthday ] *pictures included

I made this for my blog. This picture`s peculiar since I look so different here.
Planning an event was never so easy. I didn't plan tho. but my mum did all those and t'was successful and awesome.  My birthday was on 6th of April. I celebrated my birthday at NYDC( New York Dessert Cafe[Sg]) celebrated my birthday with my family & friend(as usual) So after school, we(my friends & I) hurriedly went to the venue. My family was already there(yeah, we were almost late) The celebration started at exact 3:30 P.M. The foods were scrumptious! I love the ambiance of the place. I felt special. HAHA, thanks NYDC.  Wanna know why?  LOL* See the pictures below. THANK YOU.  My dad even recorded a video wherein my friends were giving acknowledgment to me & to my parents. P.S. --> S-W-A-G - Something We Asians Got ;; Thank you also for the gratifying gifts, loves! (:








THANKS FOR THE FLOWERS, MUM & DAD :D













why my middle finger... (?!)(I was slicing the cake)







I WAS REFERRING TO THIS THING ;D My friends were also shocked. 






































Y'wondrin' who are they? They`re my Singaporean friends :D & I invited one pinoy :D her name`s Faye (: My friend also (:

0 comments: