BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 8, 2011

My Coolest Phone Ever

  • The brand is Motorola. ~Bakcflip-Motoblur~
  • yes, I do love my phone ~:D~
  • Not new, btw. My mum bought my phone last year. May 2010. I`m thankful enough that time (:
  • Yea, you think it`s big like an iPhone? Nope. But it`s quite heavy because it has ‘`Qwerty’. So if you don`t want to use the ‘Touch’, you can be able to use the ‘Qwerty Keyboard’.
  • This kind of phone`s really cool. Bunch of people are asking how much is my phone. I really don`t know the price. Though I know it`s expensive.
  • Android Platform`s the bomb. Mine is Android 1.5(upgradeable to Android 2.1) 
  • The app/s are always updated and also cool! (:
  • I love the camera (: My golly-wow. Some of my FB profile pictures were taken from my phone. Nice Quality (:
  • I love fb-ing tumblr-ing & tweet-ing using my phone. The internet`s fast. Singtel`s the best! :D
  • LOL. I`m not advertising this kind of product! (: I`m just sharin’ cos my phone got her(YEA?) new glam stickers. hehe~ Thanks to my Chinese friend (YUHUI) ;DD That`s why! I`m indeed golly that my phone`s now glam. HAHA.
  • Even I got this kind of cool phone, I still want to have a BB. HAHA. I want to decorate my phone. But I can`t decorate my current phone. I`m still finding a case for my motoblur but I can find any… :|
  • p/s: Be contented with what you have (:

0 comments: