BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ham-ham World [Billy & Bob]

Our fun to watch hamsters :)


BILLY & BOB
[OMB, gayish moves. LOLJK]
[I can`t capture a perfect shot, so hard cuz they`re so fast]
[3 weeks old]
[They don`t bite]
[Roborovski hamster]


Roborovskis (Phodopus roborovskii) or desert hamster is the smallest of all hamsters, averaging under an inch at birth, and (rarely) three inches during adulthood. Distinguishing characteristics of the Roborovskis are eyebrow-like, white spots, and the lack of any dorsal stripe (found on the other members of the Phodopus genus). The average lifespan for the Roborovski hamster is three (3) years, though this is dependent on living conditions (extremes being four years in captivity and two in the wild). Another "unique" feature of the "Robo" is that they are hypoallergenic, unlike many of their larger brethren.




I tweeted that 'I want a pet'. (my wish was granted)
Although I so wanted a small bunny. Yay. Bekos I really miss my white bunny which already died. My whole life, I just wanted a rabbit as my pet tho. I had those small pets like duck, chick, hamster, kitten, & birds. To have a specific statement, I super love animals. I don`t know why :)
Must love God`s creations :) Hihi.

- - - - - - - - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - - - - - -- -
>Some pictures< [below]



Bob :D
 



My bro. He was fixing the hamster`s wheel.
 


wanna play?
 


Eating time.
 


Their comfort zone & colorul crib
 



Orange box[boot-shaped house] : They always hide there.
The pink ones. [from the left] : Toilet
[from the right] : Food
Silver thang : Cooling pad/area.
 


-their food
-vitamins
-anti-stress medicine
-strawberry sand for their body fragrance
-Fibre grass
 
-----> See how much I love those dearly hamsters.  :)




0 comments: