BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

| Notes-craze |

What is the youngest age you can remember back to? When I was 2 y.o., I don`t lie. :)

What sports are you trying out for this year? I still don`t know. I don`t fit-in myself to any sports now.

Did you wear your hair in a ponytail today? yuh. :| Everyday. (A must-school days)

Who do you have on speed dial? hmm.. mom/dad :D (rarely)

What colors do you like to paint your toenails? Light pink & I painted my toenails already :”>

Would it be cool to learn how to DJ at a club? Lemme try. :DD

Where are you going to be three hours from now? Going to bed :)

What job would you NEVER take, even as a last resort? Those ‘ewwy jobs’, I don`t want it to be specific bec. there are hella jobs to mention. :>

If you broke your computer, would you be able to fix it on your own? Technically, maybe?

If someone looked in your closet, how would they judge your style? Simple, classic rock, randomly loved light colors :>

What was the shittiest hotel you’ve ever stayed at and why? hmm.. as far as I know, NONE.

Have you ever gone on a boat and been sick the whole time? nah.

Did you get a good sleep last night? Yuh & I was friggin’ comfortable.

What is the weather like outside? just like the normal weather I`ve been seeing the whole time round.

If someone makes a spelling or grammar mistake, do you ignore or correct? correct :) Will I spoil `em ?

Do oversized sunglasses actually look good on you? I tried.. t`was kewl. :D

What is the most overrated thing in the world? Can it be a person? >:)< Okay.. well I think.. those `clocks & watches’.. the most loved :) Time is precious nowadays:)) It`s my opinion. :D

Have you heard any completely untrue rumours about yourself lately? Yeaps. D Some says that I fake them or whatever insecurities they`ve been observing about me. :| If I fake them, I fake myself too. I obviously don`t have time to play with their childishness.

What is one word to describe your room? colorful :)

If you found a wallet filled with cash on the street, what would you do with it? I`ll be honest. NO thinking twice kiddo.

Have you ever kept something from the wild as a pet? Nahh.

What grades do/did you usually get in school? Sometimes I get very high marks & low marks. I`m not a nerd. HEHE.

What is the worst lie you’ve told and gotten away with? I don`t lie for the sake of having nice relationship to others.. I mean.. I don`t tell sweet lies. YAY/

Do your parents try to plan out your future for you? They don`t try :) They do it.

Do you think that surveys are a huge waste of time? I know right? tho. it`s not a listless thing.

Are you wearing a hoodie today? Nah.

How many songs do you have on your music player? 100+ -fewwwwww-

What is one thing you’d change about yourself? Now, I control things way too much.

What is something your parents are always nagging you about? My fuccin’ laziness.

What is the last thing you laughed about? I forgot. :|

Are you embarassed to talk about stuff with your dad? NOOOOOOOOO, He`s my dad.. I want the whole world to know. :P :D Kiddin’.. but I love my dad(SUPERRRR) :)

0 comments: